• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Fifty shades of Grey

tiramisu

Hello girls,

I've just finished watching the IT movie of the year: Fifty shades of Grey. I've read the two first books and I stopped because I didn't like it that much.
Then I watched the movie...And I just had a question for all of you? Don't you think it's a bit of a macho movie? This handsome guy harassing (I feel like it is harassment, he almost forces her to have sex with him) this young and naive lady. I feel like she must say yes after so much asking...

What do you think it the will power of Anastasia is present in the book and the movie?

TaylorAnn

I think that this is a topic that has been talked about a lot. I mean I think that he's pretty powering over her, and that's not a good thing. Many people have talked about that, and it's not the best thing. I think the the author didn't know the book would get so popular so she didn't think it through that much. I heard that the book was fan fiction first.