• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

favourite food

JennJenn Boey

hello everybody!!!!
hi everybody!!
what is your favourite foods????
for me i'm malaysian so i like most malaysian food,.... but lately quite bored,.. maybe you guys can share an easy recipe that i can try....! i dunno if all the ingredients can be found here though.....but would be nice to know about world foods!!!!

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I love pizza with everything on it. Can't say no to a good steak either, extra rare (if it's still twitching on my plate it's just about right). I love seafood (shrimp and clams, but I'm allergic to lobster unfortunately).

StrawberryStixx

hi everybody!!
what is your favourite foods????
for me i'm malaysian so i like most malaysian food,.... but lately quite bored,.. maybe you guys can share an easy recipe that i can try....! i dunno if all the ingredients can be found here though.....but would be nice to know about world foods!!!!
I'm Type 2 Diabetic so have to be careful but the one treat a month I allow myself is a pizza washed down with a can of green Monster! Or a plate of chips with tons of tomato sauce!