• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Facial hair problems.

ffdotnetdrams

I've had a problem with facial hair. Recently I've tried shaving it with a small electric eyebrow razor. The problem is that I'm about to go on a date tomorrow, and I didn't use the razor correctly so now the skin between my nose and upper lip is really rough. If we end up kissing it could be terrible. Is there anyway to soften it?

ChristinaV

Why on earth did you shave your face?? Wax laser or a cream would be much better. Anyway, you could use some vaseline and leave it overnight on your skin this will definitely soften it.

jesica roy

I've had a problem with facial hair. Recently I've tried shaving it with a small electric eyebrow razor. The problem is that I'm about to go on a date tomorrow, and I didn't use the razor correctly so now the skin between my nose and upper lip is really rough. If we end up kissing it could be terrible. Is there anyway to soften it?
Follow the home remedies below to remove facial hair problems.
1.sugar and lemon juice
2.lemon and honey
3.oatmeal and banana
4.potato and lentil
5.egg white and cornstarch

Last edited by a moderator: