• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Eyebrow threading

Does anyone else get their eyebrows threaded? Im in love with it! I love how clean they look after and it lasts a lot longer.

I used to get my eyebrows waxed until I found threading. Its cost effective as well which is great. Unlike waxing it doesnt rip off a layer of skin in the process and it even removes the finest lil hairs leaving you with killer eyebrows

How do you shape your brows??

Silk Lashes

I've never had it done myself, but threading is considered an effective hair removal method for people unable to tolerate waxing, due to the use of products like glycolic acid and Retin A.

I wax occasionally and tweeze my own brows. :)

A

anythingbutordinary

Threading all the way! I love the look of my eyebrows after and the fact I don't need to get them done again for 2 weeks. If I can't thread then I'll tweez stray hairs until I can make it to my local salon :)

S

Shenuel

It gives a good attention to earn another fashion in your eyebrows style.

S

swakshi

Well !! My eyebrows are thin and I love it . I always use thin thread for my eyebrows and IIt gives the proper finishing.

I've never tried threading, but it does make your eyebrows look great!! Personally, I tend to use the method that hurts the least in everything lol that's why I bleach my eyebrows, it has the same reslut as threading, it doesn't last long though.

Directioner

I tweeze, my eyebrows aren't unruly and they're easy to take care of. Every now and then I'l get an out of place hair, but only sometimes.