• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Every girl has a love story

Nicky plask

Hey girls,how are you? I hope you are all okay!
Why don't you tell your love story and the lessons you've learned from them? I guess that would be interesting!

ok well mine is my one and only but i moved schools for the first time when i was going into 9th and i met this guy there we didn't really hit it off at first actually not till the end of the year but we were friends within like 3 months of school. but he asked me out and hen my dad found out and forbid me to date him cause i wasn't allowed to date till i graduate and i kept talking to him i never stopped although my took away everything and then found out again that i was still talking to him and took away everything again. but to this day we are still together. although im still not allowed allowed to date him. cause im in 11th grade going to 12th this year. so yea.

Kari

Pink Lover
Mine is kind of complicated =/

I met this guy (let's call him 'M') a couple years ago, while I was working on this city's little cafeteria. He saw me once and liked me (thats what he said later) so, he would return often just to look at me and found the right moment to talk to me. That moment arrived soon: it was an average rainy thursday night, he told me he'd love taking me out for dinner or something. I didn't accept until the third time he asked me out (one week later :p ) we went to the movies, dinner and then he drove me home. I fell in love quickly because he was funny, sweet and very romantic. Our love story lasted exactly 5 months and 20 days and was all my fault: I thought he wasn't what I wanted, I wanted to party and he is a very quiet man, so, I broke up with him so I could start dating this other guy I met at a party. After a couple months I tried to apologize and fix things and come back but he wouldn't want, because I really hurted him :(

We're still 'friends' on FB and Twitter, and talk sometimes but he married last november, so it's over forever :'(

What did I learn? I learned to grow up and let go but it's hard, there are many days I miss him a lot.

D

davie

I don't really have a good love story - don't get me wrong, I've had crushes.... but I've always been too shy to do anything about them. In the end, I would just end up sad because I totally missed any opportunity I may have had :( while it's certainly not very interesting.... I have learned that I am in definite need of not being so shy... so I am trying to be more forward from now on...wish me luck....

Kari

Pink Lover
I don't really have a good love story - don't get me wrong, I've had crushes.... but I've always been too shy to do anything about them. In the end, I would just end up sad because I totally missed any opportunity I may have had :( while it's certainly not very interesting.... I have learned that I am in definite need of not being so shy... so I am trying to be more forward from now on...wish me luck....
I really know what that's like, I'm also kinda shy. All I can say to you is that the worst thing you can do is take the first step when it comes to crushes. I did it a few times and was horrible: the guys would feel like I didn't deserved them, barely talked to me and acted like stars :p

Anyway, I guess it depends on the crush, if it's the nerdy or geeky type it's more likely to succeed :D

Good luck.

D

davie

I really know what that's like, I'm also kinda shy. All I can say to you is that the worst thing you can do is take the first step when it comes to crushes. I did it a few times and was horrible: the guys would feel like I didn't deserved them, barely talked to me and acted like stars :p

Anyway, I guess it depends on the crush, if it's the nerdy or geeky type it's more likely to succeed :D

Good luck.
thanks... yeah.. I don't think I will every be that forward - also I would definitely be too afraid of being rejected like that. I think my biggest problem is that I don't really say anything...I just sort of shut down and never give any signs at all that I might be approachable or interested. So I am trying to be more open-like...if you in know what I mean...