• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Earrings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinio

So hoping that the girls here will be able to help me;D Anyone know what these type of earrings are called? Or just where I can find them?

http&&://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b116/MARTINXXX/miku09.jpg (just take away the two && and copy paste that, since I can't post url:S)

No fangirls please, I know he's ******* hot, but he probably doesn't want you anyways (he probably doesn't want me either, but you know) so let's just save the bullshit and answer my question;D

lola

I don't understand what I am supposed to do with the web address to make it work. Can't you just post the picture on here? I am interested to see what you are talking about.

beanie

That is not a correct URL to start with so we can not help much. Can you try to paste us the link again so we could check it out. I tried taking out the & but that is still incorrect. :(

Georgina

It's a type of earring used to stretch the hole in your ear. Its called something like a claw stretcher, or a taper depending who makes it. They are made of acrylic and will be sold in many good body jewellery stores.

The URL is real and correct-worked for me.

Martinio

Oh okay okay!

Think they're ******* hard to find here in Sweden though, but I haven't really searched a lot... Don't worry though I'll find one somewhere, I know a really good store that I haven't gone to yet.

Thanks for your help:)

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Please do not bump such old threads.

Closing thread as it now serves no useful purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.