• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Drink of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeighA

So when you ladies get to go out for a night with the girls what are you drinking? My current drink of choice is a green apple martini. Yum!

EmmaRose

Well, I'm not old enough to drink alcohol just yet so I like things like Pepsi and Crystal Light. I'm not sure that I am even interested in trying a drink when I am older because I have family that have issues with it.

Miss Cleo

Baileys Irish Cream is definitely my favourite - every single one of them is good. However the particular one that takes the cake is the Irish Cream Caramel flavour

Double vodka and Red Bull. It's gorgeous, but it means I can forget sleeping when I get home because the amount of sugar and caffeine makes me wired lmfao.

SweetPea

I like drinking Sex on the Beach. I know it's a girly drink but I love them. I can't make them very well so it's nice when I go to the bar and order them because they know exactly what I like.

I like frozen drinks. I can't drink them fast without getting a brain freeze headache so it makes me drink pretty slowly. That way I don't over indulge too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.