• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Dress sense

krymebaby

Ladies will tend to dress up for functions, wedding dinners, important dates. How will you dress for each different occassion?

krymebaby

let's just say you are invited to a wedding dinner. Would you wear a gown, mini skirt, pants or smart top with jeans?

eva43

For me, it depends on the theme of the wedding. If it's a simple wedding, I think jeans, nice top with right accessories will do just fine

Christinegirl

Staff member
Ladies will tend to dress up for functions, wedding dinners, important dates. How will you dress for each different occassion?
It's not just ladies, either. ;) I think it's fun to wear something elegant - as long as it's comfortable (and as long as I can wear my comfy pajamas/nightgown and slippers at the end of the day). :)

Rhonda333

I prefer cocktail wear and its almost always appropriate. I only own a few gowns and when I need one I can always rent. Another problem, I don't have the jewels to go with gowns- but it turns out, you can rent those too.

Rhonda333

J Peterman sells shirtwaist dresses based on the 1940's dress that women wore back then. I love them and have several. Big wide hems, fitted at the waist, sometimes a belt and then fitted over the bosom. Very feminine.