• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Does the category I pick for the loan influence how much I can borrow and the interest rate?

langdenrodge

When I look at the online sites for personal loan applications, I get confused by the categories the lenders offer for why I'm borrowing the money. Does the category I pick for the loan influence how much I can borrow and the interest rate?

AnneRussell

I always get confused with that stuff and I do not get it how it works at all. I think that only people who work in that field really know what they are doing. The only helpful thing was moneyexpert.com because they have so many good articles about how to get a good loan and they can help you find a really good one. I had a problems with my student loans and after reading about the different ways how to pay it back I started making better progress. It is a good place to visit before taking a loan, just to check everything and make sure you are making a good decision.