• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Does he like me??

sharian

sharii
Hi! I need some serious help...
So there's this guy at school and in my class and well I've liked him a lot and stopped liking him. At one point i told him that i liked him... well my bestie did because i told her to tell him and anyway he smiled. Ever since then I've gone on and off of him liking me. He's put his arm around me and when we had to sit together he looks at me wit these cute eyes and smiles a lot. On the holiday we walked back from Easter school mainly because i was dropping off a friend who was walking without her parents for the first time alone and he asked if i want to go tho the shops with him . Of course i said yes an waked with him, he bought me something and i said that it was the happiest day of my life and he asked why... i said bdecause i got chewing gum ( what he bought me) and he looked kind-of dissapointed but he smiked anyway. We walked together and he was going to the park near my houde so i crossed the road and he shouted wait where are you going .. and i replied home and he just said cool and see you tomorow . We did that for the other two days and he even waited for me to drop off my friend. The only thing that gets me confused is that he asked me to pay him back for the things he bought me.

what sould i do??

rabbithabit

that is pretty weird for him to buy you stuff and then expect you to pay for it. doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to get involved in to me.

Rebeka

Hi! I need some serious help...
So there's this guy at school and in my class and well I've liked him a lot and stopped liking him. At one point i told him that i liked him... well my bestie did because i told her to tell him and anyway he smiled. Ever since then I've gone on and off of him liking me. He's put his arm around me and when we had to sit together he looks at me wit these cute eyes and smiles a lot. On the holiday we walked back from Easter school mainly because i was dropping off a friend who was walking without her parents for the first time alone and he asked if i want to go tho the shops with him . Of course i said yes an waked with him, he bought me something and i said that it was the happiest day of my life and he asked why... i said bdecause i got chewing gum ( what he bought me) and he looked kind-of dissapointed but he smiked anyway. We walked together and he was going to the park near my houde so i crossed the road and he shouted wait where are you going .. and i replied home and he just said cool and see you tomorow . We did that for the other two days and he even waited for me to drop off my friend. The only thing that gets me confused is that he asked me to pay him back for the things he bought me.

what sould i do??
Its really weird if he really likes you he never asked for paying off for chewing gum ??? Whether he should care you . I think he loves your company and the way you treat him as well