• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Does Anyone Know The name Of This Type Of Braid/Plait?


New Member
Need to know what the name of this braided plait is.png
I've been looking online and haven't found anything like this so far. Is there a name for this? Would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Last edited by a moderator:


New Member
The name of this hairstyle is "hair twist",
I've found one more which is quite similar with the above one and that's called "bubble twist tail".


New Member
This nail is called a height, and it resembles a height of wheat, hence the name. I am Arab and I always make it for me and my daughter.