• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

does anyone here play video games?

A

AmyBug

I have been playing games since the atari lol. I currently own an xbox, ps3, wii, and ds lite (havent gotten a 3ds yet) and i play all sorts of games. horror survival, some rpgs but they have to be really good ones, fps games, platformer, strategy, and simulations. I am also guilty of being a sims fan lol. Thats about the only PC game I play really.

T

ThisHeartBeats

Sims is amaaaazing!! ;D I have literally grown up with the sims for years :)

S

Sarahisme

I use to play wow but once I had a child I didn't have much time to play anymore now I just play games like Facebook games

J

Jennuitte

I do play Video Games, yet I do not have a console... Sucks.
I really want a PS3 but I can't have one. That's just too bad :p

J

Jennuitte

I play video games, but I don't have a console, so I sit infront of my computer and game a lot. It's fun.

D

davie

I play video games, but I don't have a console, so I sit infront of my computer and game a lot. It's fun.
what games on the computer do u like? i'm not much of a gamer, and when i have played i was like really horrible...

chels_91

i play xbox with my boyfriend everyday for hours ha, im just glad that i enjoy it like the say if yu cant beat them join them.. ha

Simimano

I love gaming! My fiance introduced me months and months back, I love RPG's and a shooter occasionally like Call Of Duty, Currently playing The Elder Scrolls:Oblivion, Just getting into it, started playing it a few days back. :flypig:

Last edited by a moderator:

pandaluv

I've been a gamer since I was a little kid and grew up playing against my dad and uncle. It's always hillarious the first time playing a guy friend and they get annihilated he he.

My favorite game would probably be Assassin's Creed 2, followed by Assassin's Creed 3, Uncharted 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Games I'm looking forward to this year include Watch Dogs and The Last of Us.

H

Hi_im_princess

hi all , i play on the ps3 on payday and call of duty blackops 1 & 2 :) usually play them on my own or with my boyfriend :)

T

turtleinwonderland

I love playing pc games that are first person shooter like borderlands and left for dead and some foreplay games like guild wars one and two, I just never seem to have time anymore, I am constantly revising for exams and I have a job so there isn't much time left over for games at the minute

E

Elisa g

I play need for speed, god of war, red dead revolver and max paine,:p

A

Angela

I like play The Sims :) ... i like build the house there :D ...i can build whatever i like :p

G

Gracekit Ali

Playing World of Warcraft for 3 years by now, and Blade and Soul for couple of months, I love WOW and will stick to it, don't want to waste more time on other games.:D

A

Angela Jackson

I play barbie games at : barbiegamesworld.com
I love that website with amazing structure and of course pink color. What do you think?

Last edited:
J

jenny thompson

I play final fantasy xiv arr its a mmorpg but might be difficult you don't play games. You can always install steam there is lots of great and free games you can play.

lol
Well I recently played this Radio Contest

It was fun and exciting and very easy and it also had prizes

Last edited by a moderator: