• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

does anyone here play video games?

just a general question. i want to kno if there are any girls that occassionally play video games. wat game system do you play? what kind of games you like? me...im not a gamer but i do like to play now and then since my boyfriend plays them all the time. i play the wii and i just started on ps3

L

lynsey-louise

my boyfriend is just the same i have a ps2 and he plays it all the time the only thing that is really bugging me is i cant really find any games i would like to play. i think this is because it is only really in the last few years that girls have started to get into playing them what do you think?

F

fan fashion

also I have ps2 me n my bro most of the time play on it, but I'm the most...
but the Bars Game that I have it's like school game n street also a football game that's guy's lovz it I don't play it n there's a many games I have but some of them my bro give it to his friend...

A

Anémone

I used to play video games alot during my childhood. Mostly on PS1, GB, PC. I love playing abandoware during my free time. My favorite ones are : Final Fantasy IV, V, IX. Pokemon, Prince of Persia II (the Shadow and the Flame), some Marios ...
During high school I tried MMORPG like : Ragnarok, Guild Wars (it's more CORPG but anyway)

Joanna

i used to play ps1 from time to time some 6 years ago probably. fighting and racing games. i also love to play strategy games.
we want to get a ps3 at some point and play together, it will be fun since my fiance is finally someone who stands a chance against me :D

Joanna

wow, I thought I was about the only one who still loved her Sega, my dad persuaded me though to give it to him so he has got something to do when he is over in Poland. I think he didn't repair this one lead which was broken on purpose so I'm not taking it here... so it's ages ago I played that :(

F

faaizah27

i hav a ps2 4 myself and i play it all d time and its not as boyish as i thought...i mean dere r a lot of girls games 2 wich include shopping and dressin up...and i hav a lot of bratz 2..lol

L

lovely cat

yes i paly them. i love them a lot but nowadays it's hard for me to make a time to play them but i love them a lot.especially soccer.

I

iLoveMLP

Yes, I'm quite an avid gamer but recently I haven't had any free time to sit down and actually play something, I prefer first person shooters and role playing games but also love the *bleep* out of cute indie games.

L

Lulu-Cullen

I have a Nintendo DS,its such a great gaming console,and you can have many great games on it.I know that this may sound strange but I am addicted to new super Mario bros.Also I am addicted to the Imagine games.And on the WII I love the dancing games.
Basically I am a total gaming addict.
xxx