• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you wear makeup at most times?

Do you wear makeup?

• Yes

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

ColorfulColoradan

On a daily basis, NO! Yes, I look better with it, but I value the extra sleep more. I do wear makeup occasionally, like for an evening out...if I have or make time for it.

Richa94

No, on some occasions I surely wear makeup, but usually tried to wear as minimum as possible makeup. The reason behind avoiding makeup is its chemical contents which have an adverse effect on the skin. I usually depend on natural products, they are easily available and does not have any side effects.

rachelbird

Depends on where I'm going or for any specific occasion i guess! It's so much easier to go out without any make up on because I'm always lazy haha! What's your fav makeup brands usually? :)

sandy brady

I do wear it daily, I go to uni and the girls there are ALLLLLL dripping of foundation so i look pale and dying if I dont apply any. Am comfortable leaving my house without it but not to go to a uni or work

rachelbird

I do wear it daily, I go to uni and the girls there are ALLLLLL dripping of foundation so i look pale and dying if I dont apply any. Am comfortable leaving my house without it but not to go to a uni or work
Wow, all the girls have so much time to put on make up before leaving home?? Hahha its too much effort for meee :p