• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you wear makeup at most times?

Do you wear makeup?

• Yes

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
Hello Mally sorry to hear about your skin problems, you are wise not to use makeup, As you have to take care of your face as it's the only one you will have.
Take Care You And Yours
XX
Hi naturegirl, thanks for your reply. If I wear stuff like powder or concealer it often makes my face itch, or gives me spots. So when I do have spots, I can't cover them. Luckily for me I don't often get spots :)

I always am painted, as the skin on the face seems to me not well-groomed without a voice-frequency cream, to the cosmetician went if that:(

Zjed

Very nightly
I've never applied make up so I'll have to say no. There has been one instance many years ago when a friend insisted on applying make up on my face though and I couldn't say no to her excitement. Turns out I can't go a day without having to scrub my eyes at least twenty times.

I do!! My fav brand is Dior - Xretreme Control Pressed powder. Great for my oily skin!
But do rem to take care of our skin - esp if we are putting make up all the time.
I do go for facial to do deep cleansing ..I think u can try to go for any reputable clinic that provides facial.

Last edited by a moderator:
eyes are the windows to your heart, so sexy made up eyes are definitely a turn on to the men folk. the third thing they check out on us female after boobs and bum

Rhonda333

Staff member
Hmmm, legs are in there somewhere. I do love eye makeup and I spend a lot of time mopping mascara out of my eyes. Seems worth it though. Specially like blue and silver.

I wear it for work most days and then on girls night out. I love skincare products but have quite a bit of regular makeup as well. My favorites are Laura Geller and IT Cosmetics from b-glowing!

yes girls,

I love Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. I mean to say i am a badly addicted of makeup. Without makeup i don`t prefer to go out. Well i usually buy makeup from perpaa.com because they have very affordable price which completely suits my budget.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I wear makeup but just enough to highlight. I don't like too much because it makes me feel saturated. I do use mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick, with eyeliner on some occasions.