• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you wear makeup at most times?

Do you wear makeup?

• Yes

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
R

rocstarchick102

I recently bought a make up product that is a combination of primer, BB Cream and foundation. And I wear it pretty much whenever I'm going to work, college and church. And I looove mascara and tinted lip balm which I also wear whenever I'm going out.

destinylynnxoxo

i used to wear makeup every day, especially when i was in high school. i didnt feel like myself if i wasnt wearing it. now i put it on when i have the energy lol

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the time I go by the old saying that "Less Is Often More" so it's usually just a little foundation and a pale lip gloss.
Naturally I do make a much more determined effort for special events/occasions, but never anything excessive.

Tabitha1950

I'm old I must! Atleast foundation and powder. Sometimes I will wear a lipstick or stain and if I am going out to an event/party/get together then I will do eyeshadow.

Vicky S

I'll definitely wear something on a daily basis. It might be just BB cream and a lip bon bon, and on other occasions it'll be fiber lashes and foundation and the works!

riya08511

I am like kohl or nothing. A
Mostly my make-up is just a lipstick or completly nothing. From time to time I wear it when I got an idea or read about the interesing way of making it. But usually I'm completly out of that :p.
nice top and kohl thats I am

rabbithabit

when i wake up first is my coffee. second is a shower third is my makeup at least lipstick and eyeshadow especially if i have an overnight guest with me

NATUREGIRL

Sadly I have sensitive skin, so some stuff irritates my face. So no, I don't.
Hello Mally sorry to hear about your skin problems, you are wise not to use makeup, As you have to take care of your face as it's the only one you will have.
Take Care You And Yours
XX

Mally126

Hello Mally sorry to hear about your skin problems, you are wise not to use makeup, As you have to take care of your face as it's the only one you will have.
Take Care You And Yours
XX
Hi naturegirl, thanks for your reply. If I wear stuff like powder or concealer it often makes my face itch, or gives me spots. So when I do have spots, I can't cover them. Luckily for me I don't often get spots :)