• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you wear makeup at most times?

Do you wear makeup?

• Yes

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
P

Petitka

Mostly my make-up is just a lipstick or completly nothing. From time to time I wear it when I got an idea or read about the interesing way of making it. But usually I'm completly out of that :p.

D

Doracollis03

No I don't wear too much make me... I like to be simple....

A

alexandrakicat

Yeah,I wear foundation every day to cover my redness and lip-balm to keep my lips moisturized and I wear every day mascara and some times eyeshadow...

pandaluv

I'll go to the supermarket or for a run with no makeup but if I'm going out to socalize I'll wear at least a bit of bb cream, natural eye shadow, mascara, blusher and lipstick. I only wear eye liner, concealer ect.. on special occasions as I prefer a pretty natural look.

pandaluv

I never wear make up if I'm at home, going for a run or popping out to the grocery store but if I'm going out for lunch or to meet up with friends I'll always put on the basics. I don't normally bother with eyeliner or concealer though.

I'm with BooBear, I do wear often but I think less is more...
I mean you can look good without looking sophisticated, like your going to a special occasion. Light foundation, powder and lipstick...forgoing eye liner, mascara, and rouse....for everyday jaunts.
There are those time when that sophisticated look accents your dress and is right for the occasion.
I love the way make-up makes me look and feel!
I actually look for occasions where I can get really dolled up!
Like fancy restaurants, a live play or comedy club, dancing at a downtown venue, or if I am shopping for a fancy ball gown.

M

montenegrogirl

Yesss, i do! However not always, but i can say most of the time :rolleyes:

K

Katrijn

When have a make up I feel more women so I don't even go shopping without my mascara :p