• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you use face serums?

TammyValentine

Face serums can help reduce signs of fatigue. This is ultimately a reason to get your hands on face serums if you haven't already. You will look fresh regardless if you had enough sleep or not. It can also keep pores are oil-free and clean. Now, who doesn't want that? One of the most striking benefits of face serums is their ability to help lock moisture into the skin for hydrated and healthy-looking complexion. Haven't try it? Start today!

TammyValentine

No not really. I use face toners every night before going to bed and I found them quite beneficial. My mom uses an anti aging serum regularly and she tells me that at her age even I will need it. :D
I think your mom is not wrong. From what I know, using anti aging serum at a younger age (18 and above) would produce better results in the future and decrease the chances of having aged looking features like fine lines or wrinkles.

sheena clifford

I think your mom is not wrong. From what I know, using anti aging serum at a younger age (18 and above) would produce better results in the future and decrease the chances of having aged looking features like fine lines or wrinkles.
Thanks for your suggestion. I was wondering that only those with wrinkles and sings of aging use the face serums. I will must give it a try let hope for the best. :)

Margaret1994

Yes, i like serums and often use it. It helps me recovering my skin and looks better. Also my mom try it, and say that it really great. We always follow some rules for usage but you should consult with a doctor.

Last edited:

Senthilz

You can try for a Glogeous Advanced Face Wash Gel for dry & Oily skin. I recently bought it on cureka I see the goods result for Skin Shining. Share your comments if any of you used this.