• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you trust people easily?

TammyValentine

Sometimes I think I trust people easily. I'm gullible I know. I always think that the people I work with or the friends I have are rather trust worthy. After a bad encounter with some people. I trusted people lesser than before. I became more cautious and I don't really like the feeling.

Christinegirl

It means you're probably a trustworthy person - and that's a good thing.

If I don't know someone, I trust them as long as it doesn't cost me anything. (For example, if I go to the store and the shopkeeper says something is good, it might be good or they might just be saying that so I'll buy it.)

If I don't think a person has an ulterior motive, I trust them and keep an open mind: observing their behavior, looking for any signs of "untrustworthiness" - keeping in mind that each person is an individual and even if I've met 100 people who all turn out to be untrustworthy, it doesn't mean the next person is untrustworthy too.

:)