• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you read books and if you do who is your favorite author?

G

Gilla01

I like too many books to have favourite authors.

My favourite types of books are fantasy and historical.

iAMYY

Obsessive Music Fan
I read - a lot! Since I read extremely fast, I don't have to worry so much about finding time. I am on my 6th book since Monday right now (started it this morning). The ones I'm reading this week I got at the library on Monday afternoon and are all Nora Roberts. I read the Sisters Island trilogy first and now am on the third novel in the Keys trilogy. I went to the library looking for something else but they didn't have what I wanted so I took these.
Lol, Sounds like me :)
Not the books but how fast you read.
I really enjoy reading.

L

.Love.The.Fall.

I don't have a favorite author but I've really loved all the Nicholas Sparks books I've read.

B

Birdy

I love reading.. I really enjoy books by Ray Bradbury, Bulgakov, Jane Austen and some contemporary Ukrainian authors..

marylana.X

I try to read books, but sometimes I don`t have any time to read because of school :/
But my favorite books are "before I die" , " an act like this" and "Lucas".
"Lucas" is written by Kevin Brooks and he is one of my favorite authors.
But I come from Germany, so I don`t know if you can buy the books in your country too :)