• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you move your Skirt up or down to use the toilet?

Rachelmac

Was having this discussion with my friends. With the exception of a denim or a pencil skirt, they pull their skirt up the way every time! Am I the only person who pulls it up for a quick tinkle and down if I'm sitting for longer? Haha

Rachelmac

Thank goodness! I was starting to feel like the only one that ever pulled my skirt down at the toilet!

rabbithabit

Rachel, seems difficult and foolish to lift skirt and pull panties down at same time. i find easy just slide both down at same time.
Luv Sha

Rachelmac

Hey Sha, yeah I do the same as you. Like I just grad my underwear and skirt with my hands and pull them down at the same time lol x

rabbithabit

Rachel, is easy that way i do same when i wear shorts or slacks. just spread my legs so they stay off floor. unfortunately with a dress must lift up after slip panties down. near ankles. sometimes i don't wear panties so easier.
Luv Sha

Redgirl

It depends on how long my skirt is. I may be doing things the hard way but I've always pulled my short skirts up and my panties down. If I'm wearing a long skirt I pull them both down together.