• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you like scary movies?

D

davie

omg.. i am so scared of scary movies..but i watch them anyway, except i cover my eyes A LOT! What is your favorite scary movie?

chels_91

same here im that person in the movie theatre that scream louder than anyone and for anything lol last movie was sinister and ha that movie had me scared for weeks..

D

davie

same here im that person in the movie theatre that scream louder than anyone and for anything lol last movie was sinister and ha that movie had me scared for weeks..
i know, right? not only do these movies scare me while i am watching them, but for weeks later when i am thiking about them.... like when i'm trying to sleep :p

I love horror movies, especially those with gore!!! >:] They scare the hell out of me, but I still watch them!! which is somehow weird, you know that doing something wouldn't turn out good, but u still do it!! human nature!! *SMH*

D

davie

I love horror movies, especially those with gore!!! >:] They scare the hell out of me, but I still watch them!! which is somehow weird, you know that doing something wouldn't turn out good, but u still do it!! human nature!! *SMH*
its funny because i kind of do want to watch them...but i just can't. when i do go to one...i end up closing my eyes and blocking my ears through most of it!!! LOL

Citlalli Lopez

Absolutely! I like scary movies that are foreign though. My favorites are The Grudge, One Missed Call, Dark Water, Rampo Noir, (If it counts) House, Marebito, Infection, and Audition. :p
....I've blabbered too much haven't I?... :oops:

I

IcaJess

I don't like them but I watch them just because my friends do :s

I don't like paying to be scared :p

E

Elisa g

yes! I love them and my favorite are "secret window" and the first of "saw" because the other are too splatter :/

T

turtleinwonderland

I love them, particularly the ones that have sone psychological techniques that make the films memorable and actually scary seen as most 'scary' movies don't scare me

D

dorisqueen

Yes, i always want to watch scary movie. but after that, I am not dare to alone for a long time.

A

Angela

really love scary movie it , ehm my favorite may be The Ring..
but normally after watch it, i will fell nervous and think about the movie for 1-2 days .