• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you like online shopping for clothes?

meeshellley

Do any of you enjoy online shopping for clothes? Or do you return most of what you buy?
I know in places like Hong Kong, return policies don't really exist so online shopping isn't popular.

What tips do you have? What else do you buy online or will never buy online?

Christinegirl

Staff member
I enjoy it but it's more of a hassle if I need to return something. And crowds in the stores don't bother me as long as I have elbow room.

I like going with a friend and we can make an outing out of it: shop for awhile, get some lunch and rest our feet, then shop some more.

I get my Christmas/birthday/"just because I like you" shopping done throughout the year. Whenever I see something, I buy it straight away.
I make sure I finish my Christmas shopping by the beginning of November. Then I can relax and enjoy the Christmas decorations in the stores.

I like buying ebooks, evideos, music online. I don't think I'd buy shoes because I'd need to try them on first.

ellalopez904

Yes I always ready for online shopping because its gives me more features like:

• Convenience.
  • Better prices
  • More variety
  • Easy price comparisons.
  • No crowds
  • No pressure
We can buy used or damaged items at lower prices as well. And the most important things is time, obviously this is the one of the best features by online shopping.

Aditi Ekbote

Yes, I definitely like online shopping and I regularly shop for me and my dream daughter. Online shopping provides more varieties, colors, payment options, and a wonderful return policy. I like to shop from the Olesia online store, they provide the best quality in terms of dress designs and fabric.

Last edited by a moderator:

aurimblair

Yes I Always Online Shopping For Clothes and handmade & Latest fashion accessories. Because you will always find a new design and different patterned cloths from online shopping. Online Shopping provide a Option like , return and refund your product.:):):):)

elixirhtcisb

Wel trends is moving very fastly towards the online shopping but i don't have any exereince of online shopping but I would love to ...

thelmachambers

I ordered 1 Mini Dress and 2 tops and they arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Very positive experience. I can not comment on the returns but the product is the same as in the photos and delivery on time, 3 Days.