• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do you go for style or comfort?

WorldIsMine

Mostly comfort. I'm very reserved :peep: hahaha
I can buy something cute or punky, but generally I just throw on whatevers comfortable and fits the weather...except in summer. I always wear jeans an even hoodies when it's hot xD
If it's not comfortable, forget it. Without a doubt, I won't wear it if it's only for style x)

U

UrbanHeathers

Both! U shouldn't have to sacrifice style for comfort. You will enjoy yourself more, wherever you go, if you are not concentrating on how uncomfy ur shoes are.

E

evaxx

If I had to choose between the two I would choose comfort but i think that the only thing that I own in my wardrobe that are not comfortable are 2 pairs of heels. I couldn't help but buy them, they were on sale! :)

F

fungirllove

comfort!! if u can find style u can walk, move, breathe, not itch, not too small/big ur good!!

midnight123

Both! I wouldn't want to wear a super cute shoes and not be comfortable when I'm walking it defeats the purpose of getting those shoes.

Green

Both ofcourse :) If something looks so good and awesome to us , but it makes us uncomfortable , i think that's useless ! However , I love to wear things that makes me confident ^^

D

davie

so i agree with those who say that it doesn't have to be either/or. I mean, i love for my clothes to be comfortable, but that doesn't mean that i have to look like a slob...there are so many awesome and fashionable styles that are comfortable too!

D

Doracollis03

I always go for style with comfort. I can't leave either comfort or style both are preferable for me.

Luxe

Comfort, and there are so many stylish + comfortable things to wear so I'm not picky either.

J

Jennuitte

You may call me a lame-o, I don't mind, but I have my head somewhere that's not in fashion, so obviously I go for comfort. I don't care about the latest fashions, I just wear what I feel comfortable in :3

K

kwlaynegurl

Mostly, I go for fashion. I love my heels and always get bummed if my boyfriend and I go somewhere I can't wear them. However, I'm also sensible about it. I know if we're going to be outside and walking through the grass, then wedges are better than spikey heels.

I

IcaJess

It depends on the situation, always confortable at home or in relaxed places, I don't get ready for 2 hours just to walk to my fridge.

T

turtleinwonderland

I dress comfortable but stay fashionable for example if I go out shopping I'll wear my hight waisted jeans with a top tucked in a pair of boots and one of my jackets with a nice hat or scarf, depending on the time of year and where I'm shopping. I say comfort all the way, going for style can just mean having some nice accessories added to your outfit or picking out a top with a nice print on it. Only buy clothes you know you'll be comfortable in wearing in loads of situations from sitting around your house relaxing or going out to the cinemas with some friends

C

Combatgirl14

It depends on the day. On the weekends, I'll dress for comfort. On the weekdays, it depends on what classes I have. If I have PE that day, I'll dress for comfort but if not, I guess it depends on my mood.

Gaby Eugene

Yeah! Although I lean a little more towards style, I go out of my way to find pieces that look great buy feel amazing. It's why I'm so happy that joggers and tailored trousers with elastic waists are popping up at J Crew, Zara, and Gap. Soooo cute, soooo comfy! Top those off with loose button ups, flowy blouses, sleek turtlenecks, and a nice blazer - you can look amazing while feeling so cozy.