1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Do these pants look funny?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Accessories' started by PlainMonikaJayne, Jul 23, 2015.

1. PlainMonikaJayne

PlainMonikaJayne New Member

I bought these pants for $15 too good to pass up. They are super tight everywhere else except the knees. Do they look that funny? Personally I think they look horrible, but I can't return them. Any ideas? When I sit down they are on the verge of uncomfortable so I know a size down would be way too tight. When I look at the pants online they have slight knee wrinkles but not like this. Would a tailor be able to fix them, or should I chop them and make capris? Are they too long? Help!
    . [​IMG]

2. Stephanie Martins

Stephanie Martins New Member

It looks like the knees are all stretched out. They probably will look better as ankle pants or capris. To make them more comfortable while sitting, I would pull them up in the thigh area to get some more fabric there so there is room.

3. CassieLyons

CassieLyons New Member

I would cut them off and make them into knee length shorts. The knees look stretched out to me but I love the color.

4. SandyMay

SandyMay Member

The knees look a little stretched out but at the same time it looks like that's how it was styled.

5. Sharon_s

Sharon_s New Member

I think it is to long, and the weird knee problem is because of the fabric. You can wear them as home clothes.

6. betsytodd

betsytodd New Member

I love the pants, and i have a similar one

7. gracek

gracek New Member

not have feeling of this pants

8. Megharocks

Megharocks New Member

No not funny!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  9. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Member

i would have tailored to above knees shorts. i agree knee wrinkles look terrible but tight fit on thighs is nice.