• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Describe Your Style

JennJenn Boey

hello everybody!!!!
hi everybody!!!!
i would like to know in a few words how you would describe your style....
also could you list down all your clothing in your wardrobe,.....
my style is "cute & casual"
and i have 2 dresses, and 1 set of separates
plus my flip flops
also, what item of clothing you wish to get, or to get rid of from your wardrobe,....

Last edited:

rabbithabit

jen, my style is adventurous and sexy. i have sixty two mini dresses, twenty seven shorts, fourty three T shirts, six full jewelry cases , nineteen platform stilettos and nine sandals. i have no desire to get rid of any of them.

Twobitgirl

Just a figment
I tend to gravitate toward vintage '80s styles and do a lot of my shopping in vintage shops. Sometimes I alter them just a bit so they're not too overboard (some of those fashions are really out there!) but I'm not very handy at sewing so I try not to get carried away. When pickings are slim I just go with fairly casual stuff (lots of jeans, shorts and T-shirts) or conservative dress for work.

Rhonda333

Staff member
I wear mostly suits for work, skirts rather than pants. For casual its often a plaid wool skirt and sweater and almost always with heels or boots with heels. So I'm conservative, classic. Lately I've been gravitating to shirtwaist dresses, 1950 styles, but no,pearls.

Zjed

Very nightly
Casual and lazy. Probably rather masculine too since I tend to wear men's clothes as they feel more comfortable. If you can picture "that one kid from high school that always wore T-shirts and sweatpants", that's how my so-called style most often looks like. :oops: I just like to feel comfy.

sandy brady

what style ?LOLOLOL am like 10 people in 1 person.
One month i turn up in jogging bottoms and a hoodie
the next am in a short skirt with a tight top
then i change my mind and live for jeans and a shirt
other times i just get plain and wear black jeans and a jumper