• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Dark Spots Solutions

Jane Lopez

From few months I faces a great problem about Dark Spots. I am tried so many things but results is Nill.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MomOfThree1980

I don't know if it actually helps with dark spots but I have been using Ora's Amazing Herbal daily face oil serum and the freckles and redness on my face have faded significantly!

Tabitha1950

I have found that natural products tend to work better for removing redness and dark spots than toxic ones, just based off my experience. Let us know what product you use and how it works for you!

Using all natural products is definitely ideal for healthy skin. I really recommend InstaNatural products. They work really well and are affordable compared to a lot of other all natural brands. I suggest trying the Skin Brightening Serum for dark spots, it contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin and Licorice Extract to tackle discoloration.

Jody McCrea

I used Chanel spot remover; had to use it religiously every night for at least 6 weeks; but it did work. There are probably cheaper options out there. There is a single chemical ingredient that is responsible for lightening the skin; you can get a small tube from the dermatologist. If it's a small spot, you can go to the dermatologist and they can laser it off. If it's a larger patch you will need to use these creams very consistently. It does take a long time but it works.

minahilnoor

From few months I faces a great problem about Dark Spots. I am tried so many things but results is Nill.
Thanks
There are many home remedies that happen to work for people, like chocolate, yogurt, and lemon masks. In case, you want to find two in one solution, then indeed honey is the answer that you have been looking for. Not only will it cleanse your skin, but it will also help you get rid of the impurities.

China_girl

Thanks
these problems are possible because of nutrition, try to remove everything sweet, very fat and eat more on raw vegetables and grass.

Richa94

I think natural remedies are far better than chemical-containing products. There are several home remedies available for the dark spot which will definitely help in reducing dark these natural ingredients does not provide instant result but if you use them for some time it will definitely help in achieving the desired result such as lemon juice, since it is acidic in nature it works as bleach to remove dark circles. Hope this will help you.

rishabhb398

Hey Jane Lopez,

Dark Spots just feel dreadful. I guess I can help you here. I am mentioning some natural ways to treat Dark Spots:

1. Aloe Vera Gel: Apply aloe vera juice to the dark spots for 30 minutes in the morning and evening.
Rinse it off with a bit of warm water and finish with your favorite moisturizer.

2. Buttermilk: Apply Buttermilk to Dark Spots and leave it for 20 minutes.
Rinse it off with a bit of warm water and finish with your favorite moisturizer.

3. Lemons: Cut a slice of Lemon & gently apply on the Dark Spots for 10 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water and finish off with your favorite serum and moisturizer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellalopez904

I am also experiencing skin problems, such as brown patches on my skin. I have tried a lot of home remedies, creams etc. but it has not worked much.

VivaGlow

brown patches may be signs of skin aging. I heard rosehip seed oil might help? Also, look for retinol and vitamin c and e in your skincare products. They help much.