• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Dan Brown- Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella

I have not finish it yet but for my , it's brilliant!!!
Dan Brown is one of my favorite authors!
I don't want stop reading this book!!

Giulia

I think it's very compelling! I read until page 100, so I'll write you what I'll think about the story.

Giulia

I read Da Vinci Code years ago and I liked it evry much, but I didn' t read the next book ( angels and demons) because some friends told me that it wasn't very interesting as the first. did you read them?

Stella

I have read all of his books.

I think Angels and Demons is much better and more interesting from Da Vinci Code!!

Giulia

so I have to read it when I'll finish Inferno. do you remember what angels and demons is deal with?

Stella

It´s plotted into The Vatican City . It´s combine religion and science

More specific about antimatter. If you like physics than you definitely love that book

Giulia

yesterday I read more than 150 pages because Inferno is really breathtaking!
however I'll read also angels and demons because I'm italian and I love Rome so I like reading about place I've seen or known. is the same now for Florence and Divina Commedia.

Stella

Breathtaking yes this is exactly the word to described it!!!

I have been to Italy before 3 years... It's soooo beautiful!!!

Stella

Rome, Florence , Venice and the Vatican !!

Each city has it's own Beauty !!!
Vatican City is so imposing !!! Florence with the flowers!!! i could live forever there

Venice so romantic

And of course Rome with all this ancient monuments...

I definitely will come again!!

Giulia

maybe you liked so much Dan Brown's books because you saw these cities as I did! instead I've never been in Germany, what places or cities do you suggest me to visit?

Stella

I like reading books but only Dan Brown makes me stuck with his books!!

Actually i am not from Germany. I am from Cyprus. From September i move to Munich to have my master degree.

But Munich is also a nice city! With big parks, lakes , museums , castles and of course to much beer!!! In the end of September and the first week of October is the Oktoberfest... First time in my life i have been in a place with so many people!! And everyone holding a big glass of beer.

Giulia

I have a problem about this... I don't drink beer!!:confused: I'd like drinking it, but simply I don't like its taste! but I'd like to take part in Oktoberfest.
I like reading too, I like every kind of books: thriller, fantasy, historical, romance.
do you have a favourite book, except Dan brown's? last year I read "The pillars of the Earth" of Ken Follet ;while I was reading, I couldn't put it down.

Stella

During Oktoberfest there are delicious traditional german food and also many sweets!! I prefer the sweets than the beer ;)

The previews book i read it was the Fifty Shades of Grey . A friend of mine give it to me. It was also a nice book but a little bit weird...

I also read all Harry Potter books. There are much better than the films...

Giulia

I grew up with HP books, I loved them and as you said, movies disappointed me very much. usually I prefer books than movies. Unfortunately, I liked " the lords of rings" movies , but I can't read the books. I've tried more than one time, but... it wasn't page turner!
I haven't read " fifty shades of Grey", I know it, it's very popular but people told me that is " weird". so now I'm undecided if read it or not.

Stella

I read fifty shades of Grey because so may people told about that book... But in my opinion to much 'noise' for nothing...

I am not fan of Lord of the ring but i stack with the Game of thrones :).

I also read many books from Agatha Christie.

Giulia

I've finished Inferno right now! Beautiful for its breathtaking story, the three cities perfectly described, the divina commedia quotations.... everything! I liked it because I studied art history and Dante Alighieri in high school so I remeber for istance the seven P.
I liked Sienna Brooks character and her " change" in the story. I couldn t imagine it!

Status
Not open for further replies.