• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Crazy guy

Poly

A guy is invitind me for a long time for a date. He is 3 years older than me, extremely self -confident, he asked me 5 times for a date in a month, and i refused him because i was always busy. He got bored by my attitude, removed me from friendlist from Facebook, changed his profile picture and name,stopped calling me , he had a 3 month relationship with another girl. Well , a few weeks ago i just found him and wrote him a few lines. Well , yesterday he invited me , for the 6-th time to a date. In the same moment my internet connection was lost!!! So he removed me for the second time from friendlist , and wrote me a message where he was wandering what a stange girl i am. I explained shortly him my connection was lost, and i "almost said YES to his invitation" . Now , guess what, he begged 1 hour for my phonenumber from my best friend, and he called me. I did not answered. He texted me. And in the end he ORDERED to me to get my "ass" tomorrow to a certain place, he just want to see "Who the heck am i( we never met live, he saw me at a party and found me on facebook)". But all my friends know him , and he knows everybody. He's a 100% player , all my girlfriends are in love with him, handsome, etc.
So now plzz help, i have no clue what to do , who i'm gonna meet tomorrow, a psychosocial who seek parental love in me , or a hot handsome guy who's gonna smile shortly and will be sorry for loosing so much time for a "nothing particulary good 18 years old girl", breaking my heart and so on.

Kohmi

It looks like you didn't wanted to see him in the first place. o_O

I think you should go see him just to get it over with, really.

Poly

Yes, but i always teased him in some way, calling , texting( it's cool when you have a person that you're sure he cares about you , even if you don't like him as a guy). It's like keeping my "nerd" close to me. So now i don't know what to do further? What if he will ask for something more? Like a relationship?

Kohmi

If you don't want to be with him, just tell him you would rather be just his friend. Don't keep playing with him if you don't want a relationship with him. As easy as that.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
If you don't want to be with him, just tell him you would rather be just his friend. Don't keep playing with him if you don't want a relationship with him. As easy as that.
Good advice. You must stand up to him, if you are just flirting and giving him the worng impression you need to clear things up and let him know how things stand, from what you've said he doesnt seem like the kind of guy you wanna be with so just be honest. x

jullia

Hello!!! what is his name? can you write me your mail i have a wall at facebook.com too..we can talk about it