• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Condoms?

Katmelis

Okay so I have a question. I haven’t had my first time yet but I just want to be prepared. If I did carry condoms with me in case we didn’t have any how would I know what condoms to buy? Don’t they have a size or something? (Obviously if you haven’t seen his d yet)

Christinegirl

Staff member
Who are you thinking of having sex with, hon? Your guy friend at home or the guy living across the hall from you at school?
And should you be thinking of having sex with anyone while this covid-19 virus is sweeping the world, literally? (Not to mention, I wouldn't have sex with a teenage boy. They're not experienced so they may not know how to make love, yet. They know how to go through the motions but maybe that's all. And if he is experienced, he might be a player - just having sex with anyone he can.)
Besides, a girl wants her first time to be special.

As far as condom size is concerned;
a) it's the boy's responsibility to buy condoms and
b) he'll have a better idea as to what size to buy. (He might need to measure the width of his penis first):
  • Standard condoms have a width of 1.75 to 2 inches (44.45 to 50.8 mm)
  • Snug condoms have a width of under 1.75 inches.
  • Large condoms have a width over 2 inches.

Katmelis

Hahah I’m not planning on having sex with neither of them I was just wondering because a lot of people say that girls should carry condoms around

Christinegirl

Staff member
What's the point if we don't plan on having sex? What are we supposed to do, carry one of each size? :D

And these "people" might be guys, hoping us women will have sex with them. What are they, so lazy that they can't even carry a condom in their wallet or back pocket?!
Do we expect our boyfriends/husbands to carry around our birth control pills? :D :D

And you know what the problem is: if we are the "type of girl" who has random sex, sex with someone we're not in a committed relationship with, the guys might think we're players, they won't respect us, and might just use us for free sex.

I recommend that we don't have sex with just anyone, virus or no virus - venereal disease is still a thing. We'll have a greater chance of being with someone who genuinely cares about us, he'll probably care enough to take responsibility for his own birth control, and he and you will know which size condom to get. ;)