• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

!CLOSED! WIN an iPod Touch - Plus Runner Up Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>

As promised, with GF on the up, we've decided to launch our first major competition and offer you lucky girls the chance to win yourself one of 3 fantastic prizes by answering a simple question (below) and PM'ing me the correct answer.

Prizes are as follow's:

1st Prize:
- 8GB iPod Touch!

2nd Prize: - 8GB iPod Nano!

3rd Prize: - 1GB iPod Shuffle!

For your chance to take part, and be entered into our prize draw simply answer the following question and PM it to me by 10th March 2009.

*IMPORTANT* - You MUST have made at least 10 valid posts (Not Spam!!) on this forum to take part. Members who don't follow these instructions will not be entered!

For those who are unsure of how to send a PM (private message) simply click on my name and choose the option from the drop down menu that appears!

Here's the question.

Carrie from Sex and the City made which designer shoe (pictured below) famous and fashionable?

a) Manolo Blahnik
b) Manolo Shoenik
c) Manolo Branick

Don't forget to make the required amount of posts if you are new here and then PM me your entry along with your email address and mailing address.

Winners will be announced here on or after 10th March 2009. Keep checking back on a regular basis in the meantime however, for more exciting competitions for top prizes!

Good Luck! :cheer2::flypig:

GirllsForum Rules

1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from usernames pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
6. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
7. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your prior consent.
8. If a prize is out of stock or unavailable for any reason we reserve the right to substitute with a prize of equal value.
9. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
10. We will do our best to ensure that your prize reaches you safely and securely but cannot be held liable for loss, damages or fees for any items.

Status
Not open for further replies.