1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Clogged pores

Discussion in 'Skin Care' started by Miglaa, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Miglaa

Miglaa New Member

I have small bumps on my cheeks, that prevent me from having clear, smooth face. That really annoys me! Does somebody know how to get rid of them?
    Thank you.

Girls Guide likes this.
  2. Caitrin_InstaNatural

Caitrin_InstaNatural New Member

A peel could help you get rid of those bumps. InstaNatural's Glycolic Peel is a gentle chemical peel that will help to renew your skin. Apply a thin layer of the peel onto a dry, clean face. Leave it on for around 30 seconds, do not leave it on for any longer if your skin is not accustomed to such a powerful treatment. Then wash off with water. If the peel scares you I would try a face mask or anything with salicylic acid.

Miglaa likes this.
  3. LadyJenfromIL

LadyJenfromIL Member

I bought a SMOVE microdermabrasion wand from Groupon and it is supposed to help with that sort of thing by using exfoliation and suction. It helps to keep my skin smooth.
    [​IMG]

4. Mary Schmidt

Mary Schmidt New Member

Pores clog whenever the healthy oil our skin produces mixes with extra dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin. If the mixture completely clogs the pore, it's known as a whitehead; if it partially clogs the pore it is referred to as a blackhead.

5. rabbithabit

rabbithabit Active Member

remove your makeup and wash face vigorously before sleeping. moisturize face daily. have doctors prescribed retinoid treatments.