• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Child Abusers Run Rampant as Tech Companies Look the Other Way

Christinegirl

Staff member
I was just reading an article in the Times about how too many forums on the internet allow child abuse imagery.

This is one forum that immediately deletes any form of abuse, of anyone, whether it be images, verbal abuse, etc.

There needs to be at least one place on the web that's clean and safe, especially for girls and women. ;)

:)

Lexedrine

Cultish
I was just reading an article in the Times about how too many forums on the internet allow child abuse imagery.

This is one forum that immediately deletes any form of abuse, of anyone, whether it be images, verbal abuse, etc.

There needs to be at least one place on the web that's clean and safe, especially for girls and women. ;)

:)
Yup, I can give you a list of woman-abuse and child-abuse websites still online, right now, off the top of my head. I reported them all a few years ago, and again just recently, but nothing changed. We can lay around and cry and pray to Yahweh and raise arguments about it all day, all week, all year, or go on in peaceful ignorance of it and keep living our own lives. I'm afraid that only the latter option is realistic for all of us toiling for our daily bread. It's a sad fact of life on Earth, and even though I learned you should NEVER give up on God, the fact that men are out there, defacing womanity, sinning, and woman have no choice but to tolerate it, or worse, enable it, maybe even raising more bad kids, does weigh absolutely on my faith, I'd have to admit, but it's clearly not under our control, so we have no choice but to "fake it 'til ya make it!" :cool:

What is a "false god"? -- I was taught that a "false god" is just like a sinner, yea, indeed, a sinner, outside the church, who is trying to leverage power on the church. That's all a false god is. All these people "defacing the church" from the outside probably put faith in false gods and need Jesus.

Christinegirl

Staff member
We can lay around and cry and pray to Yahweh and raise arguments about it all day, all week, all year, or go on in peaceful ignorance of it and keep living our own lives. I'm afraid that only the latter option is realistic for all of us toiling for our daily bread. It's a sad fact of life on Earth, and even though I learned you should NEVER give up on God, the fact that men are out there, defacing womanity, sinning, and woman have no choice but to tolerate it, or worse, enable it, maybe even raising more bad kids, does weigh absolutely on my faith, I'd have to admit, but it's clearly not under our control, so we have no choice but to "fake it 'til ya make it!"
Peaceful ignorance doesn't have to be our only reality (and ultimately, there's nothing peaceful about ignorance).
For example, if we all stand together and protest/boycott a certain product, business, etc., we can withdraw our financial support and either bring about change or put a company out of business.

Women don't have to tolerate and/or enable abuse. We must never give up! As the old expression goes: evil triumphs when good people do nothing.

We can choose to stand up for what is right. And in doing so, we might give courage to other women (who feel overwhelmed and feel they're all alone in "the good fight" against injustice and abuse).
Together, we can make a change for the better. Look at the good that the #MeToo and TimesUp movements accomplished. They gave women the courage to speak out against abuse and it helped women to realize they don't have to suffer alone. That there are other women out there who understand and sympathize and care.

Lexedrine

Cultish
You're right, and I can't agree more for what you said, to remove our support of uncivilized businesses, but there's a chance that we will encounter problems of stubborn, residual support of bad businesses just because the bad businesses pull cheat strategies, providing brilliant, empty hope for consumers and distracting people from good business.

All I can think of is the Book Of Revelations, what Jesus said about bad actors, negative choices, false prophets, and false promises! --

Maybe you don't feel the need to agree (yet), or people are just afraid to agree, but if you saw what any practiced Christian could see, you would be admonishing the support of false religions including Mormonism :oops:, Buddhaism o_O, Ko'ran/false-prophet Muhammad worship :mad:, Hindu worship :p, witchcraft ;), Daoism o_O, Shintoism :cool:, and so on.

Verily, I say unto you & your church, follow the phantom money trail that is paying homage, paying support to the promotion, fostering, and justification of false promisehood :cool:. I know something like "good Islam" or "good Buddhaism" look harmless, but in reality, the root of all evils might as well be traced directly to this pig-in-lipstick, insidiously artificially justified :cool:. Everyone should kindly withdraw their support sympathetically, tolerance-wise, and financially from the stubborn slime of false religions!

Buddhaism is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Islam is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Hinduism is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Mormonism is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Shintoism is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Daoism is a single wooden stair-step, spray-painted gold.
Communism-worship is a single rock stair-step, spray-painted silver.

Christianity is the truth, the way, and the light, and is the solid gold stairway to real dreams.

Please forgive my language, and I would have no choice but to sympathetic if this is not what people want to hear, but for all intents and purposes, when you sit down, see your friend bow down to anything that isn't the Christian Bible, and you declare you tolerate that, then you might as well have just openly supported your friend bowing down to murderous chaos, unchecked adultery, black magic, and grand theft as well. -- Only Yahweh, Yah's word of scripture which is the Christian Bible, and Jesus Christon can truly, reliably provide the real promise of paradise eonian, and eternal life that the souls of everyone who is good well ultimately yearns.

It's as simple as the first 2 Commandments Yahweh provided us from Exodus. You shall not place any god on equal or greater ground than for God above. You shall not carve the likeness of anything in the heavens above, the antiheavens below, or the seas around, fashion an idol, icon, god, or elohim, and worship and serve this over Yahweh.

It's our job to denounce idolatric worship. It's out job to keep false religions of false promise -- or worse: stolen power, a.k.a. "sorcery", "spells", "enchantments", "wiccan" -- out of our home, out of the churches, and away from youth.
It's our job to dismantle bad business & crooked leaders. :)

Jesus taught us that we should not live for wine. We should not live for oil. In fact, we should not even be living for bread, but the singular purpose we have in life is Holy servitude to God.

Last edited:

Christinegirl

Staff member
... the root of all evils might as well be traced directly to these pigs-in-lipstick, this artificially justified, insidious wick'dness
I feel it only fair to reiterate that, even though we're entitled to our opinion, insults (including insulting someone else's religion/religious beliefs) will not be tolerated on this forum. This is a safe place where women can come, read, and participate - and feel comfortable.

Lexedrine

Cultish
I feel it only fair to reiterate that, even though we're entitled to our opinion, insults (including insulting someone else's religion/religious beliefs) will not be tolerated on this forum. This is a safe place where women can come, read, and participate - and feel comfortable.
Edited the post to be less direct.

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
^ @Lexidrine I feel it's now only time that I respectfully request that you stop using this forum as a religious platform.