• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Chicken skin prb

Rebeka

Hi I have been suffered in chicken skin prb when I was around 14 years old. I tired many home remedies and went to doctors for better treatment but unfortunately nothing worked out. I couldn't wear sleeveless and short skirts or pants as I have chicken skin in arms and my entire legs. What should I do ? Any suggestions?

rabbithabit

have you tried body cover makeup such as beachfront body bronzer? one of my friends with keratosis pilaris on her arm and thigh uses this when she wears revealing outfits.

Rebeka

Thanks for your suggestions I never tried that one. Surely I will try this time and pop up the feedback to u .

rabbithabit

Reb, you are welcome, added benefit it will give you nice suntan appearance. i use it above my breast and upper legs to draw attention to my two best features for attracting guys.

i will be interested in your results.
Sha

MomOfThree1980

Have you tried natural skincare products? I love the ultra healing body butter from Ora's Amazing Herbal, it helps my psoriasis so it may help your chicken skin!