• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Changing my style

allysonmz

I am 23 year-old girl. For most of the time in my whole life (until now haha), I only wear T shirts with shorts and jeans with sneakers. My boyfriend said that I was just like his dude and couldnt feel any 'girly things" around me cry. I want to change, I want to be more feminine. Where should I start? a dress or something? I've also never tried heels before =))
Please give me some suggestion to transform this tom-boy to a beautiful and feminine girl

Christinegirl

Staff member
You're already a beautiful and feminine girl, hon, just the way you are. Women can be beautiful and feminine in a T-shirt and shorts/jeans and sneakers.

Be true to yourself, hon. If you're comfortable, that's what's most important. Heels can be torture devices. Taking care of your feet, your overall health, your overall happiness is the highest priority. Boyfriends may come and go but (to take a line from the movie: "The Princess Bride"), if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything. :D

If you're with a guy who doesn't appreciate you and value you for you, don't change who you are, hon, change who you're with! ;)