• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Challenge yourself

TammyValentine

We have the ability to do more. Why not start with the smaller things. Small improvements tend to work better and get better results. I do it by challenging my workout routine. I try to hit my desired target every time and increase the difficulty for a better workout. How about you? Simple as it is, it's harder to improve on yourself rather than trying to improve others, not doing work.

amberp

I always found excuses not to do something, even when I knew I needed to. But I've been going to the gym for half a year now, even if not all the time. It turned out to be not that hard if you are motivated.

Emmy7894

Personally i challenge my self during workout and in waking up early. I also do hot and cold shower as i read on a post it is good for your body ;)

Anzu21

I find it hard to challenge myself when it comes to anything! I'll get into something for a while and then just completely drop it. My motivation is deflated like a balloon.