• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Buying condoms

Miss Cleo

Do/did you buy and carry condoms around with you just in case he forgot? I think a girl should, just in case - rather than go for unprotected sex.

Gizelle

That's the ideal things these days, but many are still having unprotected sex because they don't want people to know that they are having sex. As a result they expose themselves to many diseases.

When I was single I always had condoms on me. Always within the expiry date and always in a safe place so they weren't accidently punctured while they were tossed around in my handbag or book bag.

I remember at school a lot of girls would say they didn't need to carry condoms with them because they were on the pill. Oh silly girls. We were all 15 and bulletproof at one stage

meowkiss

yea..
or else I would have been VERY worried...
it's just in case he doesn't have..

I know the consequences of having unprotected sex! you can get pregnant!;)
that's why even now i always have it in my pocket..

Dont forget STI's as well MeowKiss. An unwanted pregnancy can be taken care of, but some STI's n STDs are unreversable

I dont think it's necessary to carry condoms all the time.It will look weird.

It's his job to carry,Why should girls do it?

And I believe,if we really want to have sex,we should be prepare for it.Like the right time,the right place,the right 'thing'. Yuh know..

admin_old

Administrator
I dont think it's necessary to carry condoms all the time.It will look weird.

It's his job to carry,Why should girls do it?

And I believe,if we really want to have sex,we should be prepare for it.Like the right time,the right place,the right 'thing'. Yuh know..
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Hmmm? I think girls are just as responsible as guys are. Whether or not it looks wierd is beside the point. Keeping yourself healthy and protected is a lil more important than image after all isn't it??

meowkiss

Most girls have sex without their parents knowing about it..Teenage sex is very common in America and is generally accepted.

cause you NEVER know when you or a friend will need one. a lot of my
friends (girls as well as guys) have started carrying
condoms on them at all times too. i would rather have some
random person who doesn't know me think i was a slut, than
end up pregnant or with an STD...

I believe its better to have one and not need it. than to
need it and not have it.

But the point is,What's the use? Eh? I mean,WHAT IS SO HURRY ? .We can CONTROL our desire and if we really want it that much,we should prepare a right place,the right timing.And for kids who don't tell their parents about it --Should be more careful.And I still do think girls carrying condoms is rediculous.Cuz by chance,what if some body just checks our bag and find 'them'?Especially parents or some body who is elder to you.What'll they think ? Ofcourse,they'll misunderstand us.
-
I'm moving this topic in the Debate section. :)

meowkiss

yah.. i know the point and i just said that for those girls who can't control themselves...

it depends upon the person if she can manage herself..
so obviously i'm pointing to myself ...:D

yea... this topic must be on the debate.....:D

I agree with MeowKiss. Its better to be safe than sorry. I think the problem these days with younger girls is image. Too afraid of what other people think. Instead of thinking of condoms being gross and embarrasing think of it as being smart and cautious.

Surely you cant put all the responsibility onto a guy.... Be an independant strong minded woman and take the proper precautions and responsibility YOURSELF.

BiGirl

some of these girls sound too young to know wat there posting about aye. if carrying condoms is going to protect u from being infected with some nasty ass disease or stop u from having a baby then who gives a shit about wat ur silly lil friends think. maybe they will start carrying them too

meowkiss

we all have our point..

because we have different perception...

thanks again megalomaniac for appreciating what am i talking...:)

I hate to break it to ya Emma. But you're a product of sex! So am I.... We all are... Its a natural process, acceptable? I think its acceptable. Frowned upon? Maybe... If you're going about it the wrong way perhaps?

meowkiss

agree with you megalomaniac...;)

very well said...
we will not exist if it is not acceptable....
even in school we are studying sex education.. right??

so it is generally accepted....