1. Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Bubble baths and infection issues

Discussion in 'Health Q & A' started by Zoefitz3, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

?

Do issues down there effect you? If so what seems to flare it up?

1. Yes, frequently

100.0%
  2. Yes, Occasionally

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I've had issues once or twice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Use to have issues not anymore

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Never had issues down there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Intercourse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Baths/Soap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Stress

100.0%
  9. Hormonal

100.0%
  10. Other

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zoefitz3

Zoefitz3 New Member

[18 years old] I've always taken bubble baths (or used bath bombs/salt). After, I shower for a minute or two to rinse off the soap. For the past few months though, I've been having issues with bv/yeast infection . I have hormonal issues and know bubble baths can cause the infections/increase but they are my nightly "de-stresser" so, I really don't want to give them up. Does anyone know of safe bubble baths (diy or special store ones) that won't cause issues down there? Or even better, are there any mixes I could use that help prevent the issues or that are beneficial?

Please only serious answers :/

Other: No unsafe sex, I do not have multiple partners or frequent intercourse, no stds or any thing like that, stress level is super high (just started college), I smoke cigarettes (smoking has increased due to stress ik its bad for you but quitting is not an option atm), I'm also open to diet suggestions (however, college roman noodle budget and I do not eat meat for personal reasons.

Thanks in advance for any replies!!!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 12:14 PM