• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Bras, fastened in front or back?

Bra Fastening Front or Back

• Front

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Back

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Redgirl

I'm interested in what the preferred style is among all of you. Personally I can't handle bras that fasten in the back; my arms don't bend that way and it's incredibly hard for me to get them on right. I prefer the kinds that fasten in the front. They look good and I don't have to be a contortionist to get them on (and there's less chance of me making a mistake and not getting them hooked on all the way!) What do you ladies think?

charlene

I prefer both (depends on the style).

Dear, what you can do with a bra that fastens in the back is put the bra around your waist and fasten it as you look down at your tummy, then just move it around your body and then pull it up (the cups) to your bust. Do the reverse to unfasten.

The front close bra does have some advantages! lol

Redgirl

Thanks @charlene for the good advice! Sometimes I need good practical advice but I feel funny asking.
Sometimes I see nice bras that I'd like to try but I didn't buy them because of the back fastener. Now I can get some of the pretty ones I want! Yay! :D

I'm interested in what the preferred style is among all of you. Personally I can't handle bras that fasten in the back; my arms don't bend that way and it's incredibly hard for me to get them on right. I prefer the kinds that fasten in the front. They look good and I don't have to be a contortionist to get them on (and there's less chance of me making a mistake and not getting them hooked on all the way!) What do you ladies think?
I feel you! Bras are never comfortable wearings, but sometimes, we don't have actually have a choice. In my case, I am used to wearing back-fastened bras. I don't have problems with both. :)