• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Bras and tank tops

do you wear strapless bras under ur tank tops or with straps ones ?
I wear with strap ones, i don't like to show the straps tho but i find the strapless ones really uncomfortable.

krymebaby

I wear strapless bras cos I don't like the fact that the straps are showing. They are not uncomfortable if you get the right size and make sure they fit well if not you better not raise your arms too much in case they drop

Lisa Wilson

Hi,

I never wear strapless bras, not even tried so, because i thought it become very much uncomfortable, i never tried for this, but may be i feel comfortable, when i wear this.

selina-ann

strapless or i wear a bra with clear straps...multi-way bras are brill because you get clear straps as well as one's that match the bra and u can use it as a strapless bra to...if u have a racer back vest top you an also wear your straps in the same way as a racer back top is so you cannot see the straps but u can still wear straps

Joanna

i haven't tried strapless ones yet. what prevents me from trying is that i cannot imagine how they are supposed to do their job properly without being pulled down because of the weight.

S

Sujatha

i haven't tried strapless ones yet. what prevents me from trying is that i cannot imagine how they are supposed to do their job properly without being pulled down because of the weight.
even the same came in my mind when I think of strapless..

shanzi

im not bothered depending on the colour of my bra strap tho i may go strapless if my bra is 100% my size and has no risk of slipping

Annabelle6

In general no. This goes for many dresses or tops also. If you are small busted as I am you don’t need a lot of support. On the other hand if you have large/full breasts you may find that a bra gives you better support.

I have a couple bra tank tops and wear them under some of my tops where I don’t want a bra band showing.

Neha

Well, I prefer the bras with straps because they are quite comfortable and i also try to wear branded intimate wear for the supportive fit.