• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Boy and girl have baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPea

Did anyone else catch this story of a 13 year old boy and 15 year old girl having a baby together? I caught the tail end of the story but apparently she forgot to take one of her birth control pills and she got pregnant. They asked the boy how he was going to support the baby financially and he didn't even know what the word meant. What is wrong with people? I didn't even think it were possible for a boy that young to get a girl pregnant. He also didn't look 13 but more like 9 or 10.

Becky

<b>Community Manager</b>
I've read about this in the newspapers, it is shocking!! I really do wonder what's happening to our society sometimes....

Stacy

I know what's happening, kids are left to rear themselves, exposed to all kids of leud sexual behaviors on Cable or Digital TV, their minds are fed with this kind of thing from music as well, so they just act out. I am in no way surprised.

It's unusual for a 13-year old boy to be able to produce a baby but it does happen. Our kids see sexual behavior all over the television and online so it's not surprising they would try it themselves. People blame the parents but who's fault is it that we live in an age where both parents have to work and can't spend the time with the children that we should be?

Yeah,Sweet Pea,I've heard it. It was totally a bizzare for a 15 year olds to have a baby. And I wonder how that boy would manage it though? He is just 13,and ...Unemployed I guess?
And Lady Divine,I don't think that Telivision is the only one to influence them. It's nature. Either way,some day or the other,they'll have to go through this. They can't ignore it. But seriously,that girl could've taken up abortion as alternative option,Right?
I mean,this is the age for her to study...not to become a parent for God's sake!

beanie

I really do not know what to think. I have kids and I know exactly the joys and the not joys that come with it. There is no way that young they will be sane in a year or two.....more so than most newbies to parenthood.

Farrah

Yeah,Sweet Pea,I've heard it. It was totally a bizzare for a 15 year olds to have a baby. And I wonder how that boy would manage it though? He is just 13,and ...Unemployed I guess?
And Lady Divine,I don't think that Telivision is the only one to influence them. It's nature. Either way,some day or the other,they'll have to go through this. They can't ignore it. But seriously,that girl could've taken up abortion as alternative option,Right?
I mean,this is the age for her to study...not to become a parent for God's sake!
There are so many things just so messed up with this story. The girl is sexually active at 15 to the point that she misses taking her birth control pill. Doesn't her parents know of this? This 13 year old boy who can't even piss straight.... Unemployed? He's unemployable!! I don't believe this story - it just smells sort of fishy to me.

Lynette

He may be able to make the girl pregnant at such a young age but I don't think that he will be able to support the child. In fact, I don't even think that he will be able to support himself financially. After all, he is still a kid!

EmmaRose

I just saw on the internet the other day that now there are 2 other boys that are claiming to be the babies father, a 15 year old and I believe a 16 year old! How many boys did this girl sleep with and where are her parents? Apparently the story said that this girl regularly had boys sleep over her home! There are going to be paternity tests for sure on this one.

allygirl

I used to be a nurse and we had a 9 year old girl have a baby. 9 years old! This terrifies me as the mother of baby girl/.For those of you who are parents there are some very scary articles on the today show website about kids and sex but if you have a child you should read them. Things like 9 year old girls wanting a boy to find her sexy. If I can find the links I will post them later.

Miss Cleo

Would this be a case where an abortion could be considered as justifiable? I mean neither parent, let's assume for now that it's the 13 year old who is the daddy, is in any condition, emotionally, financially, physically, to support this baby.

Adorableish

I used to be a nurse and we had a 9 year old girl have a baby. 9 years old!
I am having a hard time even thinking about a 9 year old girl who would give birth! it is so dangerous and hard on the body for girls who are barely developed to be having children! where are their parents?!?! a 15 year old girl on birth control, let alone having sex, let alone having sex with multiple people, is a frightening thought.

Ally Girl,I know it's kind of shocking for children to have their own children. But it's their decision,We don't have any right to say about that,I guess.
And anyway, They have their parents to support them ,...So nothing to worry about.Not a big rucuss.

Even celebrity such as Jamie Lyn Spears had a kid when she was 16 ! So nothing...new... Better get used to it. ;-)

M

Mcwinky

Oh gosh...that just...it always amazes me everyday I read the news the stories out there nowadays...

I too also saw about this in The Sun newspaper here in the UK >.<

I was absolutely shocked & very disgusted to say the very least >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.