• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Bollywood Films

Are there any other Bollywood fans on here?

I only got into them about a year ago, so I've got loads to watch on my rental list at some stage.

My favourite film so far has been Kuch Naa Kaho, but then I love any Bollywood film that stars Abhishek Bachchan :).

Lisa x

Shamma

hey Lisa,
thanks for sharing !

I'm also big fans of Bollywood ..
My favourite films are " Black, Chack De India, Khabi Alvida Na Kehna, Hum Tum ..."

& My fav Actors are " Rani Mukherji - Shahrukh Khan - Hrithik Roshan - Aamir Khan"

that's it =)

Bananarama

I've watched a few Bollywood films and to be honest.. they were better than I thought. I don't think I could watch them often though.. but definately once in a while!!

scorpirulz

Hey!!!
Its really nice to know that u gurls like some of the bollywood movies! Yeah evn I love quiet a few of them.. I am a hardcore sharukh khan fan!

I love movies that entertain me to the max or bring out some emotion in me. so I watch both the bollywud, hollywud n other movies with great intrst!!!
:peace:

K

Kavita00

I am an Indian and I love Bollywood movies. My favorite movie is Aashiqui 2 and Veer Zaara.

hey all,

I am a big fan of Bollywood too. I love many many many Movies from Bollywood, I think a film made of 3 hours with lovely actors , story and songs is truly a piece of art.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lifetolive

Bollywood..... movies with songs, emotions, stories.... usually happy endings. Few of them are really treat to watch. Recent release 'Yeh Jawani hai Deewani' is good too.

The prettiest Bollywood Stars and their photos are a treat to see.
The Ranbeer- Deepika, Ranveer- Deepika, Anushkha - Ranveer, Also Priyanka - Abhishekh Bachchan and many many more

Last edited by a moderator:

teena0

I recently watch Akshay Kumar kesari movie, and salman khan bharat movie.

Both are awesome, URI the surgical strike movie is very awesome.