• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Body Scar

shimamia

Hi,

I need a guide, advice or information. I have a scars at whole thigh and arm because i scratch it (due to itchiness) which lead to cuts and scar.. It make my skin look freaking horrible and I can’t even wear something that showing skin which is sometime a mess cause it’s really hot at where I live.

I were thinking to meet an expert to solve this problem, to make the scars dissappear or slightly invisible. But I don’t know to whom I need to go to. Some said I need to find dermatologist, some said aestetic, and others said find a skin doctor (is this exist tho?)

So, if anyone has anything information and whom should I meet to solve this scar issue, I appreciate it so so much from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks,

xoxo

Richa94

Hey shimamia ,
To treat scars you can opt for natural ingredients like the mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey, baking soda, and lemon juice this home remedies will prove very effective in treating scars. If you still not get the desired result then, in this case, you should consult a dermatologist for the effective treatment.

shimamia

is there anything else i can use than acv? cause acv is kinda expensive and it really hard to find at where I live.