• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Black Short Sleeve Dress Shirt

Nikkibelle

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a good quality plain black short sleeve button up shirt. I work in an office and I’d like to get one or two for everyday wear.

One that is versatile and can be worn untucked or tucked in to a skirt or trousers with a matching black belt would be great. Images below:

605AD503-3D23-4527-A188-B2A50386BB58.jpeg

C2C7744A-4585-4739-87FD-6B488B9069CD.jpeg

Rhonda333

Staff member
Gosh Nikki- have you tried googling it? Much easier than running around a bunch womenswear stores and picking through the shirts/

jaimohan

Lot of online stores are available. Check the top sites collections. If you want to buy activewear visit 2GO Activewear for the best quality.

Nikkibelle

Gosh Nikki- have you tried googling it? Much easier than running around a bunch womenswear stores and picking through the shirts/
Thanks Rhonda, I did try before writing this but was hoping to get some more personal experience information which is why I came here.

I ended up going through Amazon which was good for getting what I wanted.