• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Birthday gift

Mona d reily

Hi everyone. How are you?
I am here for a little help. 11 sept is my brothers birthday. I wish to give him a t shirt as a birthday gift. As he loves music a lot, I am thinking about a t shirt that shows the love on music. Can anyone help me by some suggestion. Also expecting some comments about the uploaded one...

Attachments

Solitaire

Administrator
Staff member
I really hate to say that you're just a little late with this idea, the thread is almost a year old and the OP has not been active since.

harlet

Agree it is a good idea for a present. I thought about the same gift for my best friend. He likes music and movies very much. I also thought about the idea to put all little present like t-short with image of music, or CD with his favorite movers in a beautiful gift basket. Some chocolate or candies it is a pleasant addition to a gift. In general, it is more beautiful when you pack well your present. Thanks to online sources that make very nice gift baskets. You don’t need to shop around in the market, you can all do at your home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christinegirl

Staff member
Your comment was unnecessary as all current staff members watch "for this sort of stuff" (and there was nothing wrong with what I posted). But you can be forgiven for not knowing what goes on behind the scenes. What is not tolerated on this site is an undercurrent of animosity/friction. I will tell you what I tell new members: this is a safe place for women. Let's try to get along, shall we? Isn't there enough animosity in the world already?