• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Bf ask me to use vibrator in public

Sweetcandy

Hi girls,

I need a suggestion, my bf ask me to get vibrator inside panty and wear it like that.
He want to control it's vibration from his app when I m in public space like in shopping mall or in restaurants.

I m not sure if I should do that for him, he says he wants to make me wet in public places.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christinegirl

Staff member
If you're not comfortable doing it, hon, I suggest telling him how you feel. If he doesn't respect your feelings, maybe you'll want to get a new boyfriend.

Why does he want to make you wet when he's not around - especially in a public place. Is he trying to embarrass you! Sounds more like an act of control, rather than pleasuring you.

And how long has he been your boyfriend? (You mentioned, a month ago: Hi people, just can anyone be with me for some texting. I m really feeling a bit lonely. that you live at a new place.)

Rhonda333

I entirely agree with Christine. It is totally out of place to imagine such a thing in public. This is bedroom behavior and thats where it belongs. I would seriously question this guys common sense. And I'd make sure he knows how upset you are.