• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Best sunscreen lotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelina

The sun here in India is so freaking hot these days :mad: I started feeling that my skin is getting tanned so badly and I just hate it!

I was using a local 'fair ever' brand as sunscreen lotion but it is doing no good to me now! Can anyone in here suggest me a good sunscreen lotion, please? It is ok if it is reasonably costly but I want it to help my skin from being badly tanned.

Sabryna

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Lait SPF Sunscreen is the best out there. At least I think so. I use it because I am very sensitive to the sun, and this protects from the UVA rays, not just UVB rays.

The best sunscreen available in India is Sunsafe SPF 40. Its perfect for indian weather and gives a matte finish. You need to re-apply every four hours. There is a waterproof version also available with SPF 30 but i found it too greasy on skin.

Star Light

Yes, please rain!

Wait, i have the flu? with a really bad cold and a fever... I don't want it to be hot or for it to rain.

I can't win, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.