• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Best friend problem

Zefi Styles ❤

Me and my best friend are really close but lately shes been acting weird. She is more harsh and less funny and i feel like shes jealous of me. Yesterday i tried to talk to her and she said that she has problems at home and that her parents are always fighting. What should I do?

Christinegirl

Staff member
I know it's hard but try not to take what she says and does personally. When she acts differently, you might "dismiss" it by thinking about how she has problems at home.

Maybe let her know you're there for her if she wants to talk about what's happening with her family.

If she becomes too unreasonable, maybe you can let her know that it's not fair to you that she "dumps" on you.
She may not even realize she's changed towards you and it will be a wake-up call for her. It might help her to realize that her domestic situation is affecting her more than she thought and it will give her the nudge she needs to talk to you (or a counselor) about it.
Then she'll probably feel better, it will bring you closer together as friends, and she may be nicer to you from now on. ;)