• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Best friend, friend and me

Kelena

Heyya!
This is my first post here so I don't really know what to expect but here goes...
I'm a quite shy girl when it comes to boys, my best friend on the other hand is friends with almost every guy I know. She gets along with guys better than girls and it's often hard for me to understand who she's dating and who she's just really good friends with.
Anyways her sister lives in another city that is pretty far from ours and while she was visiting she made a bunch of new friends including the guy I'm talking about. Let's call him Jon. Jon and my friend are good friends and at one point we just started texting by accident. We hadn't met then and it was just small talk about banfs we both like and stuff. So he came to visit my BFF and since we kinda knew eachother I decided to hang out with them for a day. It was so much fun and he was really awesome. The next day he asked me if I wanted to go biking with him since my BFF was a heavy sleeper and they didn't have plans on that morning. I went and again it was super awesome. At the end we said our goodbyes and hugged which left me kinda breathless since I realised I really did have a crush on him. Don't see him very often because he lives across the country but we text.
Here's the thing: I don't know if he likes me or not and it kinda breaks my heart or at least stretches it to different directions. Once he told me that he liked me but he was drunk and he is always really friendly with my BFF. They have so many inside jokes that I don't understand since I don't belong to that group of friends. Not because they wouldn't want me there but because I have no ties with the city they all live in.

Long story short: I like a guy. Not sure if he likes me. Not sure if my BFF likes him too. They get along better than me and him do.
I know I sound like a typical teenage girl with my guy trouble but that's what I am. Thank you if you actually read through this :D

rabbithabit

best policy is honesty. put this question to your BFF and get her response to if she interested in a relationship with this guy.

if she gives you the go ahead start some heavy flirting with him. if she says she wants him then you need to choose wheather this guy is worth losing your best friend or dropping him from your potential lover list

Kelena

Thank you, I think I will :) I'm afraid she might deny it even if she likes him because she never admits a crush until they're together but it's worth a try, right?

rabbithabit

if she believes you're sincere regards for her feelings towards this guy i think she will be open and honest with you so as to not shatter your friendship with her over a guy.

give it your best effort and let me know the results.

good luck, sha