• Hello and welcome to GirlsForum.com, an online community for girls to talk about anything: fashion, beauty tips, or advice! We'd love to have you as part of our community so why not sign up today? It's free!

Beauty and Lifestyle Content

sandy brady

Hi all,
As most of you know, I love skincare products and often struggle with skincare myself. So I have created a youtube to track and honestly review any items I think have been a game changer for me :)
If you guys are interested please let me know and I ll get a link out to you :)
I upload every sunday
;)

kellyjhowsejrz

What skin Product do you use for sink care and for the pimples? and also told me how much time it will affect do I need an advice from my skin doctor?

proudgal

Drink a lot of water, about 3 litres a day, in about 7-14 days you'll notice some difference

Last edited by a moderator:

Christinegirl

Staff member
Acne is a skin condition that takes place when our hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It often causes whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.

With acne, pimples, etc., I suggest cutting back on oily foods (if you eat a lot of oily foods).
If you're a teenager, it can be a part of our bodies changing.

At any time in our lives, we should avoid repeatedly touching our face (even without a viral pandemic present).
We can use any kind of gentle facial cleanser to keep our skin clean, and use a water-based moisturizer (instead of an oil-based moisturizer) if we have dry patches of skin near our acne - applying the lotion while our skin is still moist from washing it.

If you're not a teenager, your diet is fine, and you still have acne (especially severe acne), maybe it would be a good idea to see a skin doctor.